Fall Fun Day Closes Another Successful Market Season: Saturday, October 27
Wednesday October 3, 2018
The MVT CID will once again host Fall Fun Day on Saturday, October 27 from 10:00 AM – Noon at Milian Park at 5th & Mass. Now an annual Mount Vernon Triangle tradition, this popular kid- and pet-friendly event is free and open to the public. Read this recap for information about last year’s event, and stay tuned for further details!
Fall Fun Day marks the culmination of the 2018 FRESHFARM MVT Market, which is starting to wind down after another successful season at its relocated and expanded location. Be sure to swing by through October 27 to stock up the freshest items from the following line-up of regular vendors:
- Black Rock Orchard, tree fruit
- Dicot Farm, certified organic produce
- DMV Empanadas, takeaway empanadas
- Lindera Farms, small-batch, artisanal vinegar
- Orchard Breeze Farm, beef, chicken, pork and eggs
- Panorama Bakery, bread and baked goods
- Pickled Heads, unique pickled produce*
- Pleitez Produce Farm, field vegetables
- Spoil Me Rotten Dog Biscuit Co., artisan dog biscuits and healthy, gourmet treats*
- Sunnyside Flowers, chemical-free single-stem flowers and bouquets
- Wholesome Clean Eating, gourmet plant-based products
- Zeke’s Coffee, local roaster of beans and prepared brews
The FRESHFARM MVT Market operates every Saturday through October 27 – rain or shine – on I Street NW (“Eye” Street NW) between 4-1/2 & 5th Streets NW. And great news shoppers: market bags for this season are still available to assist with hauling your weekly bounty! Contact email@example.com and we’ll gladly deliver one to your residential or business location in or near Mount Vernon Triangle.
* Pickled Heads and Spoil Me Rotten Dog Biscuit Co. appear on alternating weekends, with Pickled Heads appearing October 6 & 20 and Spoil Me Rotten appearing October 13 & 20.