Meet Two New Vendors at Tomorrow’s FRESHFARM MVT Market!
Friday July 3, 2020
Located at 5th & Eye Streets NW and open 9am-1pm, the FRESHFARM MVT Market is the perfect place to shop local for all your Fourth of July barbecuing, picnicking and healthy eating needs. And new this week, we’re pleased that two new vendors – Just AJ’s Food, featuring vegan wieners called “veenies”; and Mygo Micro, seller of micro-greens such as pea shoots, red arrow radish, red Russian kale and more! – will be joining our usual line-up of market vendors:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagels and cream cheese
- Chaia Tacos, tacos and enchilada kits
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs (NEW VENDOR)
- Mygo Micro, microgreens (NEW VENDOR)
- Orchard Breeze, pork, beef, chicken, lamb & eggs
- Otis Farms, farm-sourced pet treats
- Pickled Heads, specialty pickled products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, fruits and vegetables
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
Visit our website for a complete list of market rules and time-saving tips, such as reserving a shopping time on OpenTable and using the pre-order and pick-up options.