Spoil Me Rotten Dog Biscuit Co. Joins FRESHFARM MVT Market!
Friday June 15, 2018
Attention dog lovers: we’ve noticed the many four-legged friends who accompany their owners to the FRESHFARM MVT Market, and have added a new vendor to our line-up just for you!
Spoil Me Rotten Dog Biscuit Co. is an artisan dog biscuit bakery specializing in healthy, gourmet treats. Next Saturday, June 23 will mark their inaugural market presence, with appearances on alternating weekends thereafter.
Although you’ll have to wait one more week to spoil your pet rotten, this Saturday you can enjoy products from these trusted and familiar vendors who will be at the market once again:
- Black Rock Orchard, tree fruit
- Dicot Farm*, certified organic produce
- DMV Empanadas, takeaway empanadas
- Orchard Breeze Farm, beef, chicken, pork and eggs
- Panorama Bakery, bread and baked goods
- Pickled Heads, specialty pickled products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, field vegetables
- Sunnyside Flowers, chemical-free single-stem flowers and bouquets
- Wholesome Clean Eating, gourmet plant-based products
- Zeke’s Coffee, local roaster of beans and prepared brews
See this flyer for an updated rundown of all FRESHFARM MVT Market vendors and sponsors, with special thanks to Paradigm Companies – owners of Meridian at Gallery Place Apartments and Meridian at Mount Vernon Triangle Apartments – for becoming our newest market sponsor!
* Dicot Farm was severely impacted by the recent storms in Maryland, losing significant crops due to flooding and with the surviving crops not receiving enough sunlight to survive while being overrun with weeds. We encourage the Mount Vernon Triangle community to please consider supporting them through your support of the FRESHFARM MVT Market.