Stay Physically & Mentally Fit with Virtual Classes from MVT Health & Wellness Providers
Tuesday April 28, 2020
Staying inside doesn’t have to mean staying inactive thanks to these online health, fitness and wellness courses offered being offered by MVT’s neighborhood fitness studios.
- Several live stream classes offered daily
- Three guided meditation sessions offered each week
- Visit com to preview their schedule and sign-up for classes
- Temporarily closed. To show your support, they are selling gift cards for future classes.
EPIC Interval Training:
- Virtual classes every morning:
- Monday-Friday at 8am
- Saturday and Sunday at 10am
- 5:30pm classes coming soon
- Purchase an “online 5-pack” on their website to join
- Free virtual workout classes that you can enjoy from home – with and without equipment! All class information is posted on Instagram (including Zoom login details)
- [solidcore] is offering virtual classes called [solidcore] at-home, a live 50-minute, 20-person group class with a coach via Zoom. Their classes are small, so you get personalized attention.
- They have several classes a day with different coaches to choose from, all following our muscle focus calendar.
- To get started click here and follow the steps to experience [solidcore] at-home.
- “Off the Bike” classes are offered on Soulcycle instructor’s Instagram accounts. Schedules with associated instructor account names are posted weekly on Soulcycle’s Instagram.
- Free virtual workout classes that you can enjoy from home – no equipment required!
- Subscription-based virtual memberships with live classes and events for paid members
- VIDA’s Virtual Nutrition Challenge: Keeping your diet on-track can be hard when you’re feeling cooped up, and the feeling of being
stuck at home can make it seem even harder. Join VIDA Fitness’ revamped Nutrition Challenge, and get extra help from the VIDA community! Sign up here.