#LifeInMVT means life within reach. Boasting an array of amenity-rich residential offerings surrounded by a variety of retailers ranging from restaurants to everyday conveniences, Mount Vernon Triangle is the perfect place to call home. Almost 80% of Mount Vernon Triangle’s nearly 7,000 residents live within one mile of their job, and nearly 50% of residents walk to work.
Clean, Safe & Welcoming Neighborhood
- Four out of five residents rate Mount Vernon Triangle as ‘clean’ or ‘very clean’.
- Two out of three residents rate Mount Vernon Triangle as ‘safe’ or ‘very safe’.
- Free community events – including summer concerts and a weekly Saturday farmers market (May through October) – create opportunities for neighbors to gather, promote heightened civic engagement and build community pride.
- Our 97 Walk Score, 100 Transit Score and 86 Bike Score by walkscore.com distinguishes Mount Vernon Triangle as a Walker’s, Biker’s and Rider’s Paradise.
- Convenient access to multiple modes of private and public transportation:
Engaging, Dynamic & Approachable Community
- Pedestrian- friendly pet-friendly neighborhood with more than 600 areas of outdoor seating made possible through thoughtful planning and design.
- Diversity of attractive and well-designed housing options – condominium and apartment, market rate and affordable, intergenerational and senior – help to create an authentic community with access to world-class amenities.
- A rich cultural history buoyed by the presence of three historically significant faith-based institutions that have been pillars in the community for more than 400 years.
- It’s all here. Find your next home in Mount Vernon Triangle today!