A growing retail and hospitality consumer base has earned Mount Vernon Triangle the reputation as a “destination of choice” for anyone looking to entertain in the District of Columbia—and allows for easy access to everything that DC has to offer all from the convenience of a single neighborhood.
Increasing Fitness & Destination Hospitality Appeal
- Mount Vernon Triangle’s close proximity to everyday conveniences makes it easier to live an active lifestyle. Enjoy an array of health and wellness opportunities all just steps away.
- Mount Vernon Triangle has also emerged as an attractive location for specialty fitness and boutique hospitality investment. Four hotel properties, 811 rooms and nearly 80 percent of end-state hotel development are currently in the pipeline—including the District’s first SLS LUX Hotels & Residences at 5th & I Streets NW.
Diverse Retail Options for All of Life’s Needs
- Approximately 60 area food, beverage and service retailers (and growing!)—with 70% of retailers being locally owned.
- Weekly FRESHFARM MVT Farmers Market – Saturdays between May and October – featuring an array of fresh produce, fruits, eggs, dairy, meats, baked goods and flowers.
- Free community events for all including summer concerts, pop-up art installations, traveling petting zoo, photos with Santa, Dog Agility Day, Spring Fest and Fall Fun Day, as well as participation in celebrations such as Bike to Work Day, National Night Out and PARK(ing) Day.