The FRESHFARM MVT Market is open Saturdays from 9am-1pm at the corner of 5th & Eye Streets NW! What’s more, the market has officially converted to year-round operations, becoming just the fourth FRESHFARM market to do so. This accomplishment, which we view as a testament to Mount Vernon Triangle’s positive continued growth, would not be possible without your continued support of the local farmers and producers who make this popular neighborhood amenity possible. Take a peek at the vendor lineup (varies from week to week) below. We look forward to seeing you at the market!
Our market vendors offer a variety of protein products, vegetables, flowers, breakfast sandwiches, coffee, fresh fruit and more! Here are our 2021 vendors:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Finesse Essential Body, all natural, handmade bath and body products (attends biweekly)
- Grassfed Griddle, breakfast sandwiches
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Kallaloo Kitchen+ Crop Eats, vegan muffins and baked goods
- New Horizons Apiaries & Farm, honey and bee products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Shenandoah Seasonal, sustainable produce grower
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
Check this page often as new vendors may be added along the way!
Be sure to tag us in your market photos using @mvtcid and #LifeInMVT.