The FRESHFARM MVT Market is open every Saturday from 9am-1pm at the corner of 5th & I Streets NW! What’s more, the market has officially converted to year-round operations, becoming just the fourth FRESHFARM market to do so. This accomplishment, which we view as a testament to Mount Vernon Triangle’s positive continued growth, would not be possible without your continued support of the local farmers and producers who make this popular neighborhood amenity possible. We look forward to seeing you at the market!
2023 Vendor Lineup
Our market vendors offer a variety of meats, breads, baked goods, beverages, vegetables, flowers, breakfast sandwiches, coffee, fresh fruit and more!
- Becerra Produce: fresh produce
- Black Rock Orchard: fruits and vegetables
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- Cocoi’s Sweets and Pastries: Filipino desserts
- CropEats: Plant-based breads and baked goods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados & chicharones
- Fight Juice: fresh-pressed juices
- King Mushrooms: fresh & dried mushrooms, tinctures & soups
- Pickles and Cures: locally made pantry goods
- Pleitez Produce: IPM & non-GMO produce
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers & eggs
- Taco Loco: authentic Mexican street food
- Tae-Gu Kimchi: kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats
- VegHeaven: baked goods
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go & whole coffee beans
Be sure to tag us in your market photos using @mvtcid and #LifeInMVT.