CropEats is Permanent & New Pop-Up Vendor is Arriving at FRESHFARM MVT Market!
Friday June 4, 2021
Last week’s soggy weather was not enough to dampen the debut of CropEats at our FRESHFARM MVT Market. And thanks to your strong support, the seller of delicious vegan muffins is now a permanent weekly vendor and will appear tomorrow alongside the market growers, producers, and prepared food merchants below from 9am-1pm at 5th & I Streets NW:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Kallaloo Kitchen + CropEats, vegan muffins and baked goods
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Shenandoah Seasonal, sustainable produce grower
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
A Baked Joint will not be present at tomorrow’s market and we look forward to welcoming their return next week where they will be joined by Grassfed Griddle as our newest pop-up vendor! Grassfed Griddle is the the prepared food arm of Smith Meadows and will be serving up delicious breakfast sandwiches. So be sure to come to market hungry!
And in case you missed last week’s announcement: dogs are now allowed back at the market, so pet lovers rejoice! Masks are encouraged, but not required for vaccinated market patrons. See you at the market!