Make it Two-for-One Market Saturday with FRESHFARM & Femme Fatale DC
Friday July 31, 2020
This Saturday double-up your MVT market magic with the FRESHFARM MVT Market and an open-air market from Femme Fatale DC.
First, head over to 5th & Eye Streets NW from 9am-1pm and visit these farmers and producers scheduled to appear at the FRESHFARM MVT Market:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagels and cream cheese
- Chaia Tacos, tacos and enchilada kits
- Otis Farms, farm-sourced pet treats
- Pickled Heads, specialty pickled products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, fruits and vegetables
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
Check out our website for a complete list of market rules, a market map, and time-saving tips such as reserving a shopping time on OpenTable and using the pre-order and pick-up options.
After putting away your FRESHFARM bounty, join Femme Fatale DC on the corner of 4th & Massachusetts Ave NW from 2:30-5:30pm for a socially distanced, pop-up market experience. Brands from the Femme Fatale DC community will be featured each Saturday through September, so keep an eye on their Instagram @femmefataledc for details.