Mélange Now Serves Brunch!
Thursday May 12, 2022
Beginning Saturday, May 14, you and your brunch crew can now meet at Mélange for a culinary journey crafted by 2022 RAMMY-nominated Rising Culinary Star of the Year, Chef Elias Taddesse. From 11am-3pm every Sunday, enjoy traditional Ethiopian brunch delights such as:
- Fatira Trio, a traditional Ethiopian breakfast street food consisting of a large, crispy, wheat flour pancake;
- Ful, a protein-packed stew with berbere poached egg, yogurt, and baguette;
- FirFir, injera tossed in a berbere, tomato, ginger, and garlic-based sauce; and
- Chechebsa, fried flatbread, berbere, and niter kibbeh served with egg, honey, or yogurt.
American classics re-imagined and infused with Ethiopian spices and flavors on the menu include:
- Eggs Benedict Salmon with berbere cured salmon, spinach, and kibbeh hollandaise;
- Awaze Shrimp & Grits; and
- Shahi Breading Pudding with shahi chantilly.
Pair your dish with a fresh mimosa, a pitcher of Turbo – a concoction of sprite, amber beer, and white wine – a unique Mélange brunch libation, or a cup of Ethiopian coffee.
All seating is first come, first served. Mélange sources most of its ingredients from local farms and vendors. Therefore, the menu is subject to change regularly based on availability.