MVT Celebrates Women’s History Month
Thursday March 5, 2020
March is Women’s History Month commemorating and encouraging the study, observance and celebration of the vital role of women in American history. MVT CID celebrates and appreciates all of the women who live, work, do business in, patronize, protect and serve our community. Here are a few neighborhood events being offered by Femme Fatale DC and Bhakti Yoga celebrating women:
MARCH 8, 2020
- Femme Fatale DC will be joining a free market hosted by the National Museum of Women in the Arts.
- Femme Fatale DC is hosting a fireside chat called “She Builds” on International Women’s Day.
MARCH 14, 2020:
- Femme Fatale DC will have an education opportunityregarding mysticism, womxn and gender roles in the Tarot.
MARCH 15, 2020:
- Bhakti Yoga is hosting a Bhakti Women’s Circle from 2-4pm called “The Sweetness of Life”. During the March Bhakti Women’s Circle, hosted by Jen Young, tap into the exquisite pleasure and joy you already carry within you. $10 suggested donation benefits Muskan, the young girl sponsored to go to school by Bhakti Yoga DC. Registration required.
MARCH 22, 2020:
- Femme Fatale DC will have a Mini Zine Fest featuring many womxn writers, comics makers and authors.
Be sure to check back often as both this page and our events calendar on MountVernonTriangle.org will be updated as new events are offered!