MVT in the News
Friday February 9, 2018
Whether it’s cranes in the sky or articles in the news, markers indicating the momentum building in Mount Vernon Triangle are evident. Since the last issue of Triangle Times, we’ve been featured in the media for our thoughtful and appealing residential building architecture, our attractiveness as a location for boutique hospitality investment, and our growing number of quality retail options that contribute to the neighborhood’s fast-emerging reputation as a “destination of choice” for anyone who chooses to live, work, do business and entertain in the District of Columbia.
Check out the stories below, and let us know if you’re having trouble seeing a story you’re interested in and we’ll e-mail it to you directly.
- A guide to the best brunch spots in Washington – Washington Post, January 18
- Owners of Baked & Wired, A Baked Joint opening second Mount Vernon Triangle restaurant – Washington Business Journal, February 2, Updated February 7
- Hilton’s newish brand to get brand new building in Mount Vernon Triangle – Washington Business Journal, January 30
- Why developers are building more hotels far from D.C.’s tourist sites – Washington Business Journal, February 2
Architecture & Design News
- The Lyric 440K apartments: D.C. architecture takes a progressive turn – Building Design + Construction, January 22
- Our Six Favorite Recent DC Apartment Buildings – Washingtonian, February 5