MVT Virtual Programming for your Social Distancing Enjoyment!
Tuesday April 7, 2020
Below is a list of virtual programming offered within our community for you to enjoy while practicing social distancing in the comfort of your own home:
Bhakti Yoga DC
- Several live stream classes offered daily
- Three guided meditation sessions offered each week
- Visit their website for the schedule and sign-up information
Hemphill Fine Arts
- Enjoy a behind the scenes look into the making of Linling Lu’s 2020 exhibition at HEMPHILL, from the schematics and paint mixing to the final installation. Click here to view.
- For further information, please contact [email protected].
- Free virtual workout classes that you can enjoy from home – no equipment required!
- Subscription-based virtual memberships with live classes and events for paid members
EPIC Interval Training
- Virtual classes every morning:
- Monday-Friday at 8am
- Saturday and Sunday at 10am
- 5:30pm classes coming soon
- Purchase an “online 5-pack” on their website to join
Busboys and Poets
- Visit their Facebook account for array of virtual programming including children’s story time, spoken word and more
- Chef Lincoln Fuge (IG @cheffuge) posts daily videos of his delicious meals homemade meals on his YouTube channel: “Chronicles of a Quarantined Chef”
- Each purchase of a community supported agriculture (CSA) box from Present Company includes a recipe that corresponds with one of the YouTube videos.
- [solidcore] is offering virtual classes called [solidcore] at-home, a live 50-minute, 20-person group class with a coach via Zoom. Their classes are small, so you get personalized attention.
- They have several classes a day with different coaches to choose from, all following our muscle focus calendar.
- To get started click here and follow the steps to experience [solidcore] at-home.
Have a virtual programming offer to share? Drop a line to let us know at [email protected] and we’ll add to the list!