New Vendor Pops Up at Tomorrow’s FRESHFARM MVT Market
Friday April 30, 2021
Saturday’s Spring-like temperatures aren’t the only thing we are looking forward to this weekend! The FRESHFARM MVT Market continues tomorrow from 9am-1pm at the corner of 5th & I Streets NW. This week’s vendor lineup includes all of the vendors that you know and love plus the addition of pop-up vendor Finesse Essential Body – producer of all natural, handmade bath and body products – just in time for your Mother’s Day shopping needs. This week’s complete vendor lineup includes:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Finesse Essential Body, all natural, handmade bath and body products (pop-up)
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Shenandoah Seasonal, sustainable produce grower
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
In addition, the following vendor is scheduled to make their market debut in the coming weeks!
- Kallaloo Kitchen dba Crop Eats, vegan muffins & baked goods (NEW VENDOR – Debut TBD)
As a reminder, all customers must comply with FRESHFARM’s safety rules to enter the market. This includes mandatory mask requirements, as most recent guidance states that masks are still recommended at farmers markets and other crowded outdoor events. Except for children under age two, masks continue to be required at market per local and CDC guidance as well as FRESHFARM policy. This unfortunately also means no pets (for now), but we will monitor CDC guidelines as they evolve. Visit the FRESHFARM MVT Market page on MountVernonTriangle.org for more details, and we look forward to seeing you at market!