Pleitez Produce Farm Returns to FRESHFARM MVT Market this Saturday!
Thursday April 22, 2021
Lettuce romaine calm FRESHFARM MVT Market shoppers: beloved vendor Pleitez Produce Farm returns to market this Saturday! Known for its use of environmentally sensitive practices – including integrated pest management and non-GMO (genetically modified organism) farming – Pleitez offers an array of fresh, high-quality seasonal fruit and vegetables that is handpicked just prior to market delivery. Swing by 5th & I Streets NW from 9am-1pm this Saturday to welcome Pleitez back to our year-round market while also enjoying other products from this week’s vendor line-up:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower (FIRST MARKET OF SEASON)
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Shenandoah Seasonal, sustainable produce grower
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
In addition, the following vendors are scheduled to make their market debut in the coming weeks:
- Finesse Essential Body, soaps featuring locally sourced goat’s milk, honey and cucumber (NEW VENDOR – Pop Up May 1)
- Kallaloo Kitchen dba Crop Eats, vegan muffins & baked goods (NEW VENDOR – Debut TBD)
As a reminder, masks and social distancing protocols must be followed in accordance with DC mandates. This unfortunately also means no pets (for now). Visit the FRESHFARM MVT Market page on MountVernonTriangle.org for more details, and look forward to seeing you at market this weekend!