Free Cooking Demonstration at Saturday’s FRESHFARM MVT Market (May 17)
Thursday May 16, 2019
It’s the third weekend of the 2019 FRESHFARM MVT Market season and we’re thrilled with the outstanding turnout that we’ve had to date. With more vendors, more weekends, and more events – this is sure to be the best market season yet!
Join us this Saturday, May 18 at 10am for an at-market cooking demonstration. All summer long, FRESHFARM market managers will be preparing simple, seasonal recipes with the produce available at our market. Cooking demonstrations will be held on the third Saturday of each month so that you can taste delicious recipes and learn how to prepare them with fresh market ingredients! On the menu this Saturday: a versatile radish, asparagus, and feta salad.
- Black Rock Orchard, tree fruit
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagel sandwiches
- MASTIHA | Artisan Greek Bakery
- Orchard Breeze Farm, all natural beef, chicken, pork and eggs
- Otis Farms, dog treats
- Pickled Heads, specialty pickled products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, field vegetables
- Sunnyside Flowers, chemical-free single-stem flowers and bouquets
- Wholesome Clean Eating, gourmet plant-based products
- Zeke’s Coffee, local roaster of beans and prepared brews