Sign Up for The Great Ward 6 Spring Clean
Friday March 25, 2022
Join Ward 6 Councilmember Charles Allen and your Ward 6 neighbors for a little spring cleaning!
- When: Saturday, April 2, 9-11 am
- Where: In neighborhoods all over Ward 6. You can clean up your block or alley, around your building, or join the group at any of these five locations:
- Anacostia River Trail Entrance (17th and Barney Circle, SE)
- Garfield Park (with a possible walk to Eastern Market Metro Park)
- Sherwood Rec Center (640 10th St., NE)
- King Greenleaf Rec Center (201 N St., SW)
- 1000 Block of 13th St., SE (near Hopkins and Potomac Gardens)
- Why: Because we’ve all been cooped up for two years and it’s time to reconnect with each other and with our neighborhoods and do a little spring cleaning!
If you need them, bags and gloves, courtesy of the Mayor’s Office of the Clean City and Frager’s Hardware will be distributed on Friday, April 1 from 4-5:30 pm at Eastern Market Metro Park near the entrance to the Metro. Look for the big blue tent.
RSVP or just show up that morning ready to clean!