Some Exciting FRESHFARM MVT Market News for Not Only This Saturday, But All Season!
Thursday March 31, 2022
After an incredible winter season for our FRESHFARM MVT Market, we’re officially kicking off the main market season this Saturday with some exciting news: your market favorites are back! Call Your Mother Deli, Pleitez Produce, and Sexy Vegie are all making their 2022 market debut and will be with us throughout the season. We’ll also soon be welcoming newcomers Jarabe Gourmet Pops and Republic Restoratives. Read more about this week’s vendors by clicking the links below.
Drop by 5th & I Streets NW this Saturday from 9am-1pm to welcome favorites old and new to the market and to enjoy the wealth of available offerings.
This week’s vendors:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagels and schmears – 2022 debut!
- Capitol Cider House: alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- CROPEATS™: vegan muffins and other plant-based foods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados, and chicharones
- Finesse Essential Body: soaps and beauty products
- Grassfed Griddle: breakfast sandwiches
- King Mushrooms: fresh and dried mushrooms, tinctures, and soups
- Pleitez Produce: IPM and non-GMO produce – 2022 debut!
- Roots N’ Shoots: hyper-local microgreens grower
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers and eggs
- Tae-Gu Kimchi; kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats & more
- Sexy Vegie: plant-based cuisine – 2022 debut!
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
We’re proud that our market is now just one of a handful in FRESHFARM’s portfolio that operates year-round. And with warmer temperatures on the horizon, we look forward to seeing even more of you in the months ahead!