Tae-Gu Kimchi Rocks its Debut & Finesse Essential Body Returns to Market!
Friday May 14, 2021
Love kimchi? If so, our newest FRESHFARM MVT Market vendor – Tae-Gu Kimchi – has you covered and customers can’t stop raving about how delicious it is! Be sure to stop by their tent while supplies last and stock up. They have a selection of various flavors of homemade kimchi including spicy for those looking to kick it up a notch! And, that’s not all. Finesse Essential Body, which nearly sold all its soap and natural body products during its inaugural market pop-up two weeks ago, returns to market on a permanent bi-weekly basis starting this Saturday where they’ll join this line-up of vendors:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Finesse Essential Body, all natural, handmade bath and body products (attends biweekly)
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Shenandoah Seasonal, sustainable produce grower
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
Kallaloo Kitchen, maker of vegan muffins and baked goods, will join our market in the coming weeks and we’ll share further news once available.
We’d also like to send this special shoutout of appreciation to Randy from Capitol Cider House, as last week was his last weekend selling delicious ciders at market before moving west to California for new adventures. His helpfulness, product knowledge, and friendliness were much appreciated by our community. Randy will always be part of our FRESHFARM MVT Market family and we can’t wait to meet his teammate, Kemar, at this weekend’s market. And, if you haven’t yet tried their seasonal ciders, we highly recommend them!
As a reminder, all customers must comply with FRESHFARM’s safety rules to enter the market space. This includes mandatory mask requirements, as most recent guidance states that masks are still recommended at farmers markets and other crowded outdoor events. Except for children under age two, masks continue to be required at market per local guidance as well as FRESHFARM policy. This unfortunately also means no pets (for now), but we will monitor guidelines as they evolve. Visit the FRESHFARM MVT Market page on MountVernonTriangle.org for more details, and we look forward to seeing you at market!