The Great Ward 6 Spring Clean
Thursday March 31, 2022
Join Ward 6 Councilmember Charles Allen and your Ward 6 neighbors for a little spring cleaning this Saturday, April 2 from 9 to 11am.
Clean up your block or alley, around your building, or join the group at any of these five locations:
- Anacostia River Trail Entrance (17th and Barney Circle, SE)
- Garfield Park (with a possible walk to Eastern Market Metro Park)
- Sherwood Rec Center (640 10th St., NE)
- King Greenleaf Rec Center (201 N St., SW)
- 1000 Block of 13th St., SE (near Hopkins and Potomac Gardens)
If you need them, bags and gloves courtesy of the Mayor’s Office of the Clean City and Frager’s Hardware will be distributed on Friday, April 1 from 4 – 5:30 pm at Eastern Market Metro Park near the entrance to the Metro. Look for the big blue tent.
RSVP here, or just show up ready to clean on Saturday