Two New Vendors Join the FRESHFARM MVT Market!
Thursday August 27, 2020
Exciting news FRESHFARM MVT Market shoppers: two new merchants – Puddin’ and Cheese Goatees – have been added to our permanent vendor lineup! Based out of DC, Puddin’ serves delicious Creole comfort food specifically packaged for take home consumption while Cheese Goatees produces goat cheese and soap from its location in south-central Pennsylvania.
Be sure to give both a warm welcome when you swing by the FRESHFARM MVT Market at 5th & Eye Streets NW this Saturday from 9am-1pm where you can purchase fresh fruit, vegetables, protein products and other goodies from the following line-up of farmers and producers:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagels and cream cheese
- Cheese Goatees, goat cheese and soap
- Chaia Tacos, tacos and enchilada kits
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Mygo Micro, microgreens
- Otis Farms, farm-sourced pet treats
- Pickled Heads, specialty pickled products
- Puddin’, Creole based comfort food
- Pleitez Produce Farm, fruits and vegetables
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
We are close to identifying another vendor to supplement the high-quality meat products also sold by current market vendor Sunnyside Flowers, and will announce their addition to the market once that decision has been made.
Visit the FRESHFARM MVT Market page on MountVernonTriangle.org for a complete list of market rules, a market map, and time-saving tips such as reserving a shopping time on OpenTable and using the pre-order and pick-up options.