Welcome to LYRIC 440K
Thursday December 5, 2013
Mount Vernon Triangle welcomes Lyric 440K, the newest apartment building to join the neighborhood. On November 20th, Quadrangle Development Corporation and The Wilkes Company announced completion and opening of the 234-unit, 14-floor luxury residential building with 9,000 SF of retail.
Lyric 440K offers a mix of 182 one-bedroom, 26 one-bedroom with den, and 26 two-bedroom apartments. The rent for a one-bedrooms starts under $2,000 per month. Visit the leasing office Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5pm. Unable to tour in person? Check out the recent video from the Washington Business Journal.
Also of note, Lyric 440K has a distinctive architectural “fin” element. The ALPOLIC metal “fin” graces the façade of the building on K Street. Its high tech prismatic finish creates an iridescent effect similar to dragon fly wings, with the color of the fin evolving through shades of blue, pink, green and violet as the light changes depending on one’s vantage point.
Lyric 440K includes:
* Elegant lobby with 24-hour front desk service
* Two-tier pool with lap lane
* Roof deck with fire pit, H2O features, & social space
* Secluded tranquility garden and outdoor fireplace
* State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio theater
* WiFi in all common areas
* Valet dry cleaning service
* Pet-walking service
* Gated underground parking and bicycle storage room
* Exclusive on-site ZipCar for resident use
Apartment features include:
* Floor-to-ceiling windows and abundant natural light
* Italian Atlas Concorde tile flooring
* Large gourmet kitchens with double sinks, granite countertops and espresso cabinetry
* Built-in wine racks and stainless steel appliances
* Full-size washer and dryer
* Balconies and private courtyards (select units)
* Pet friendly