- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
September 4, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Summer is rolling along, so be sure to get the most out of it while you can. The corner of 5th & I Streets NW Saturdays from 9am-1pm is the perfect place to be for anyone looking to capitalize on their August weekends. Need produce for the upcoming week? FRESHFARM MVT Market has you covered! Want to hang out with your friends and family for some food and drinks? There’s a spot for you! Looking to meet a new furry four-legged friend? Dogs are always around! Because! #ItsAllHere.
This week’s vendors include:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Grassfed Griddle, breakfast sandwiches
- Finesse Essential Body, all natural, handmade bath and body products
- JustAJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- CropEats, vegan muffins and baked goods
- New Horizons Apiaries & Farm, honey and bee products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups, and wraps
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs, and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
And remember, bring your FRESHFARM MVT market bags. Don’t have one? Limited quantities are still available so claim yours today! These limited-edition free market bags are designed by local screen printer, Soul & Ink, and can be pre-ordered for pick-up at the market or delivery to your Mount Vernon Triangle residence.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!