- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
March 26, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House: alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- CROPEATS™: vegan muffins and other plant-based foods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados, and chicharones
- Grassfed Griddle: breakfast sandwiches
- Just AJ’s Food: veggie hotdogs
- King Mushrooms: fresh and dried mushrooms, tinctures, and soups
- Roots N’ Shoots: hyper-local microgreens grower
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers and eggs
- Tae-Gu Kimchi; kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats & more
- Specials: fresh non-GMO chicken and a chance to claim your bone in-ham or lamb leg roast for Easter or Passover
- The Salty Bakers: herbed salts and fine baked goods
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
Saturday will be the last day of FRESHFARM’s Winter Warrior Program. Be sure to bring your loyalty card to the market to get stamped at the information tent in order to be eligible for prizes that include:
- 5 markets. $5 market money OR canvas tote
- 10 markets. $10 market money OR beanie
- 13 markets. Be entered into the grand prize drawing for $100 in market money
We look forward to seeing you Saturday! Don’t forget your loyalty card!
Our sincere thanks to the many customers who patronized our first-ever winter market. Your support (at times during very frigid and windy conditions) was vital to maintaining the livelihoods our local and regional farmers and producers during the slower winter months while sustaining our food supply chain. What’s more, we’re proud that our market is now just one of a handful in FRESHFARM’s portfolio that operates year-round. And with warmer temperatures on the horizon, we look forward to seeing even more of you in the months ahead!