- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
January 29, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
Snow and cold aren’t slowing things down at FRESHFARM MVT Market one bit tomorrow. Thanks to dedicated community members like you who are diligently supporting our local vendors each and every week, we’re happy to announce that the market will be open at 5th and I Streets NW tomorrow from 9am-1pm.
Come out and try out the eats from the new pop-up vendor, Chia Catering; they serve up delicious Turkish delicacies you’re sure to enjoy! The following vendors will be in attendance:
- Chia Catering, Turkish food (NEW POP-UP VENDOR!)
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- CropEats, vegan muffins and other plant-based foods
- DMV Empanadas, empanadas, saltados, and chicharones (NEW VENDOR!)
- Grassfed Griddle, breakfast sandwiches
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- King Mushrooms, fresh and dried mushrooms, tinctures, and soups (NEW VENDOR!)
- Roots N’ Shoots, hyper-local microgreens grower (NEW VENDOR!)
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers and eggs (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher, quality craft meats & more
- The Salty Bakers, herbed salts and fine baked goods (NEW VENDOR!)
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
Remember through March, FRESHFARM is running its Winter Warrior Program. When you sign up and bring your loyalty card to the market to get stamped at the information tent, you become eligible for prizes.