- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
May 11, 2019 @ 5:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 23, 2019
This year, the FRESHFARM MVT Market is the largest ever, with even more vendors, more pop up events, and four additional market weekends through November 2019!
Here is the vendor line-up for the 2019 market season:
- Participation by Call Your Mother Deli, one of DC’s hottest new restaurants whose customers often stand around the block at their Park View location for tasty bagel sandwiches and more
- Addition of new vendors MASTIHA | Artisan Green Bakery, Lovemore Lavender and Otis Farms (dog treats)
- Our faithful vendors from previous seasons are returning this year, to include:
- Black Rock Orchard, tree fruits
- Pleitez Produce Farm, field vegetables
- Sunnyside Flowers, chemical-free single-stem flowers and bouquets
- Wholesome Clean Eating, gourmet plant-based products
- Zeke’s Coffee, local roaster of beans and prepared brews
Additional vendors for baked goods (breads and breakfast pastries) and organic vegetables are still in the works and will be included in the above line-up as soon as more information is available!