- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
It’s all about apples this weekend at the FRESHFARM MVT Market! Teachers from the FRESHFARM FoodPrints team will be at the market from 10am-noon leading kid-friendly activities and cooking demos for apple recipes like applesauce & ABC Salad at the MVT Mobile Kiosk.
Get your weekly grocery shopping done with the list of regular vendors:
- Becerra Produce: fresh produce
- Black Rock Orchard: fruits and vegetables
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- Cocoi’s Sweets and Pastries: Filipino desserts
- CropEats: Plant-based breads and baked goods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados & chicharones
- Fight Juice: fresh-pressed juices
- King Mushrooms: fresh & dried mushrooms, tinctures & soups
- Pickles and Cures: locally made pantry goods
- Pleitez Produce: IPM & non-GMO produce
- Stone Hearth Bakery: organic bakery specializing in fine European breads and pastries
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers & eggs
- Taco Loco: authentic Mexican street food
- Tae-Gu Kimchi: kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats
- VegHeaven: baked goods
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go & whole coffee beans
Market is open from 9am-1pm every Saturday – rain or shine – at the corner of 5th & I Streets NW. Look forward to seeing you there!