MVT CID Holds Annual Meeting & Releases Annual Report
Friday June 15, 2018
More than 100 residents, business and property owners, partners and other community leaders gathered at the new Trophy-class headquarters home of the DC Bar on Wednesday, June 13 for the 2018 Annual Meeting of the Mount Vernon Triangle Community Improvement District and release of the FY 2017 Annual Report.
Shared at this year’s annual meeting were examples of how the MVT CID along with our stakeholders and partners is “Building Community” – the theme of this year’s meeting and annual report – by making significant and lasting impacts in the following four key areas:
- Keeping Mount Vernon Triangle Clean & Safe
- Enhancing Our Green & Open Spaces
- Creating Opportunities to Gather
- Finding Solutions through Partnerships
Featured in this year’s annual meeting were:
- remarks from MVT CID Board Chairman Berk Shervin and DC Bar CEO Robert Spagnoletti;
- a “State of the CID” presentation by MVT CID President & CEO Kenyattah Robinson; and
- a keynote message from Ward 6 Councilmember Charles Allen.
ANC Commissioner Alex Marriott was announced as the recipient of this year’s MVT CID Public Service Award, MVT Clean Team members were recognized by community representatives for their outstanding performance, and stakeholder election results for new and renewal members to the MVT CID Board of Directors were announced.
Check out the MVT CID page on Flickr for preliminary event photos, and special thanks our many stakeholders and partners for another successful year!