Become a Winter Warrior at the FRESHFARM MVT Winter Market!
Friday January 13, 2023
We are proud to host one of the few year-round FRESHFARM Markets here in MVT and encourage you to stop by 5th & I Street NW on Saturdays from 9am-1pm to check it out! As the colder months settle in, however, many of our regular FRESHFARM MVT Market vendors (including Call Your Mother, Just AJ’s, and Fight Juice) will be taking a seasonal hiatus through the end of March while our anchor produce vendor, Pleitez Produce, will be out until February 18.
Even with a few of our staple vendors going into hibernation, there is still a lot to offer at each week’s market including special pop-ups from vendors like Boso Foods and Chinese Street Market along with our list of weekly vendors including two new additions to the full lineup:
- Ana’s Twist: empanadas, soups, muffins, fresh juices, sorbets & ice cream*
- Black Rock Orchard: fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House: alcoholic beverages & seasonal ciders
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados & chicharones
- Grassfed Griddle: breakfast sandwiches
- King Mushrooms: fresh & dried mushrooms, tinctures & soups
- Lillian Nathalie Cake Studio: herbed salts & fine baked goods
- Pickles and Cures: locally made pantry goods
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers & eggs
- Taco Loco: authentic Mexican street food*
- Tae-Gu Kimchi: kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go & whole coffee beans
(* New vendors!)
And if you still need another reason to visit the market, FRESHFARM is offering a special Winter Warrior program through March that rewards market attendees the more they visit. Stop by the FRESHFARM tent to stamp your punch card and start earning your way toward these prizes:
- 5 markets: $5 market money OR canvas tote
- 10 markets: $10 market money OR beanie
- 13 markets: be entered into the grand prize drawing for $100 in market money!
Market is open rain or shine – we look forward to seeing you there!