Pop-Up Debuts & Pups Able to Return to Tomorrow’s FRESHFARM MVT Market!
Friday May 28, 2021
Celebrate the unofficial start of summer by spending your morning at tomorrow’s FRESHFARM MVT Market from 9am-1pm at the corner of 5th & I Streets NW. After shopping for your market bounty and Memorial Day grilling needs, enjoy a delicious vegan muffin and baked goods from new pop-up vendor Kallaloo Kitchen + Crop Eats and fresh-brewed coffee from Zeke’s while relaxing in the bistro tables and chairs at Milian Park (weather permitting).
Also new this week are these updates to market rules and regulations:
- Dogs are now allowed back at the market, so pet lovers rejoice!
- Masks are encouraged, but not required for vaccinated market patrons.
Here’s this week’s complete vendor lineup:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Finesse Essential Body, all natural, handmade bath and body products (attends biweekly)
- Just AJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- Kallaloo Kitchen + Crop Eats, vegan muffins and baked goods (NEW POP-UP VENDOR)
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups and wraps
- Shenandoah Seasonal, sustainable produce grower
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
See you at the market, rain or shine!