- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
September 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Summer may be winding down, but our weekly FRESHFARM MVT Market is still heating up! Drop by 5th & I Streets this Saturday from 9am-1pm to enjoy fresh produce, foods, meats, prepared foods and more from these local and regional vendors:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Grassfed Griddle, breakfast sandwiches
- JustAJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- CropEats, vegan muffins and other plant-based foods
- Finesse Essential Body, all natural, handmade bath and body products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups, and wraps
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs, and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
A Baked Joint (baked bread) and New Horizons Apiaries & Farm (honey and bee products) unfortunately won’t be at market but look for them future weekends.
Look forward to seeing you Saturday and thanks for your continued support!