- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
April 23 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
After a bit of a false start last week, this time it’s true: following a few months off to grow fresh products, market favorite Pleitez Produce is returning to this weekend’s market! They’ll be joined by new vendor Republic Restoratives as well as the following line-up of market vendors at the corners of 5th & I Streets NW from 9am-1pm:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagels& schmears
- Capitol Cider House: alcoholic beverages & seasonal ciders
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- CROPEATS™: vegan muffins & other plant-based foods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados & chicharones
- Grassfed Griddle: breakfast sandwiches
- Just AJ’s Foods: veggie hotdogs
- King Mushrooms: fresh & dried mushrooms, tinctures & soups
- Pleitez Produce: IPM & non GMO produce
- Republic Restoratives, Spirits
- Roots N’ Shoots: hyper-local microgreens
- Sexy Vegie: plant-based wraps & salads
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers & eggs
- Tae-Gu Kimchi; kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats
- Sausage of the Month: The Taco Sausage!
- The Salty Bakers: herbed salts & fine baked goods
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go & whole coffee beans
In celebration of Earth Day 2022, Pepco is sponsoring an e-waste recycling drive to collect unwanted electronics during Saturday’s market. Items suitable for recycling include computers, monitors, gaming consoles, computer mice, keyboards, printers, cellular phones, computer speakers, DVD players, printers, and other electronics.