- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
May 21, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Pop-up season is in full swing at FRESHFARM MVT Market, with sustainable soil producer Plvr and MVT’s very own Nicoletta Italian Kitchen both swinging by to share their offerings with market customers.
- Pluvr collects organic leftovers from restaurants to make a premium compost mix that is rich in beneficial nutrients, bacteria, and fungi. Its process boosts plant yields by up to 20 percent, generates earlier flowering, and increases soil biology, structure, and water-retention capacity.
- Nicoletta Italian Kitchen is bringing out its pizza oven for complimentary tasting of some of the new pizzas that it will soon offer on its revamped menu.
Be sure to stop by this weekend’s market to check out these and other products from the following line-up of market vendors:
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli, bagels& schmears
- Capitol Cider House: alcoholic beverages & seasonal ciders
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- CROPEATS™: vegan muffins & other plant-based foods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados & chicharones
- Finesse Essential Body: all natural, handmade bath & body products
- Grassfed Griddle: breakfast sandwiches
- Just AJ’s Foods: veggie hotdogs
- King Mushrooms: fresh & dried mushrooms, tinctures & soups
- New Horizons Apiaries & Farm, honey & bee products (pop-up vendor)
- Pleitez Produce: IPM & non GMO produce
- Republic Restoratives, Spirits
- Roots N’ Shoots: hyper-local microgreens
- Sexy Vegie: plant-based wraps & salads
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers & eggs
- Tae-Gu Kimchi; kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats
- The Salty Bakers: herbed salts & fine baked goods
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go & whole coffee beans
Market is open from 9am-1pm every Saturday – rain or shine – at the corner of 5th & I Streets NW. Look forward to seeing you there!