- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
September 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Giacomo Brick Oven Pizza and Pickles & Cures will be popping up at market this weekend along with Seabury Resources for Aging and CleanChoice Energy and music from Swingology.
Check out the full list of vendors coming to market this Saturday:
- Black Rock Orchard: fruits and vegetables
- Call Your Mother Deli: bagels& schmears
- Capitol Cider House: alcoholic beverages & seasonal ciders
- Chia Catering: Turkish food
- CROPEATS™: vegan muffins & other plant-based foods
- DMV Empanadas: empanadas, saltados & chicharones
- Fight Juice: fresh juices blended to include all vegetable and fruit fiber
- Finesse Essential Body: handmade, natural bath and body products
- Grassfed Griddle: breakfast sandwiches
- King Mushrooms: fresh & dried mushrooms, tinctures & soups
- Lillian Nathalie Cake Studio: herbed salts & fine baked goods
- Pleitez Produce: IPM & non GMO produce
- Roots N’ Shoots: hyper-local microgreens
- Sexy Vegie: plant-based wraps & salads
- Sunnyside Flowers: flowers & eggs
- Tae-Gu Kimchi; kimchi
- The Farmstead Butcher: quality craft meats
- Zeke’s Coffee: coffee to-go & whole coffee beans
Market is open from 9am-1pm every Saturday – rain or shine – at the corner of 5th & I Streets NW. Look forward to seeing you there!