- This event has passed.
FRESHFARM MVT Market
September 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
The corner of 5th & I Streets NW Saturdays from 9am-1pm is active and alive this time of year as residents and visitors alike welcome the weekend. It’s the perfect season to be out enjoying the food, drinks, produce, and other goods from our local vendors. FRESHFARM MVT market is the place to meet and mingle. The dog-friendly atmosphere means your four-legged friend also gets the added benefit of extra love and attention they deserve.
This week’s vendors include:
- A Baked Joint, bread
- Black Rock Orchard, fruits and vegetables
- Capitol Cider House, alcoholic beverages and seasonal ciders
- Grassfed Griddle, breakfast sandwiches
- JustAJ’s Food, veggie hotdogs
- CropEats, vegan muffins and other plant-based goods
- New Horizons Apiaries & Farm, honey and bee products
- Pleitez Produce Farm, conventional produce grower
- Sexy Vegie, vegetarian sandwiches, salads, soups, and wraps
- Snarfies, handmade pet treats
- Sunnyside Flowers, flowers, eggs, and meat (subject to availability)
- Tae-Gu Kimchi, kimchi
- Zeke’s Coffee, coffee to-go and whole coffee beans
And just a reminder that free market bags are still available in limited quantities. So order yours or bring the one you have to market, and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!